As one of the commonly used hardware tool products, electric tools have the features of multiple functions, convenient use, high work efficiency, and easy carrying. Therefore, they have also become more and more modern hardware tools. , Gardening, bridges and other fields, and a large number of families. So, what are the types of electrical tools? The following briefly introduces the power tools and types of power tools.
An electric tool is a tool that is held and operated by hand and uses a low-power electric motor or an electromagnet as the power to drive the work head through a transmission mechanism . Compared with manual tools , power tools can increase labor productivity several to ten times . Moreover, the cost is low and easy to control.
There are many types of power tools, which can be classified differently according to different classification standards. According to the statistics of “China’s Power Tool Industry Production and Sales Demand Forecast and Transformation and Upgrade Analysis Report” statistics, power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting power tools, grinding power tools, assembly power tools and railway power tools.
From the application field, it can be divided into metal processing, woodworking, building decoration, stone processing, auto maintenance cleaning, decorative decoration, etc .; from the product level, it can be divided into professional and household D IY series; from the power supply classification, Can be divided into rechargeable tools -lithium electric tools, there are 4V 12V 18V 40V 60V … and AC tools, using 220V AC power; from the product function points can be divided into grinding, cutting, drilling, fastening and so on.
Among them, common electric tools include electric drills, electric hammers, impact drills, electric screwdriver chainsaws, electric planers, electric grinders, cutting machines, electric grinders , and polishing machines.
1, drill a Species drilling equipment is powered using electricity, the rotational operation of a peripheral operation, as more suitable for wood, tiles and other relatively thin, high precision requirements on the material.
2. Hammer: used for masonry, concrete , building components such as perforated, grooved, roughened , and the kinetic energy of the drill interchangeable, its impact is an impact force against the principle of the internal piston movement , the impact is very large.
3. the hammer drill , mainly used for electric tools masonry, concrete and other drilling harder material , closed can be used as an ordinary electric drill used.
4. Electric screwdriver. The electric screwdriver adopts tooth clutch transmission or gear transmission . The specifications are M1, M2, M3, M4, M6, etc.
5. planer , for planing wood or wood structural member, mounted on the carriage may also be used as a small table plane , which arbor shaft by a belt driven by a motor.
6. Electric grinder , commonly known as a grinder or electric grinder, is an electric tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or disc .
7. cutting machine , mainly used to cut different angles of aluminum, wood, etc., divided into metal material cutting machine and non-metal material cutting machine.
8. Angle grinder, also known as grinder or disc grinder, is a portable power tool that uses FRP cutting and grinding . It is mainly used for cutting , grinding and brushing metal and stone.
9. Electric grinder is a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or a grinding disc . It is divided into a straight electric grinder and an electric angle grinder.
10. polishing machine, and it referred to as grinder, used for mechanical grinding, polishing and waxing , speed is generally at 1500-3000 r / min, mostly continuously variable, may be adjusted according to the construction needs , according to the rotational speed of the classification There are three types of high-speed polishing machine, medium-speed polishing machine and low-speed polishing machine .
There are many types of power tools, which are flexible and convenient to use, and provide convenience for people’s lives. However, there are certain dangers when using electric tools. It is necessary to achieve safe and standard work when using each type of electric tool, so that the tool can be used by us and achieve high efficiency.